"Cafezinho Vs Job Interview"
The “Cafezinho Vs job Interview” workshop is an exclusive Speak Portuguese Brazil creation.
- All our course materials are appropriated and authentic
- All classes are concluded by practical exercises with role plays in Portuguese
In group workshops:
This workshop takes place on Fridays from 9am to 11am:
Get in touch with us to know the next workshop dates.
One to one workshops:
The time and date of this two hours workshop can be defined according to the teacher´s and the student´s availability (and room vacancies).
The “Cafezinho Vs Job Interview” workshop offers many benefits to its students:
- Personalized follow-up for each student
- Orientation and tips for expatriation to Brazil
- Courses in small groups in order to focus on the particular needs of every student
- Once you´re in the Speak Portuguese Brazil network, you´re in it forever!
- Invitations to the monthly “CCFB Entrepreneur Committee” conference
- Students are put in contact with our business partners for job opportunities (if we are currently recruiting for our partners)
- Many discounts with our partners (restaurants, movies, museums …) – CLUBE DE BENEFICIOS
- Networking events with Brazilians and the foreign community in Brazil
Our courses are open to any student, expatriate or their households, coming from any horizon, without restrictions concerning their formation and their language level, willing to obtain the keys to enter the Brazilian job market.
Find out how to have successful job interviews in Brazil!
The “Cafezinho Vs Job Interview” workshop is the only workshop which can teach you how to obtain job interviews in Brazil, and also how to be successful at it!
Develop qualities to obtain job interviews
Learn how to succeed during job interviews and practice during mock interviews
Be ready for an informal job interview (“cafezinho”) by asking the right questions in order to achieve your objectives
Work on your pitch
Learn how to avoid interview traps
Our professional workshops aim to qualify all kinds of expatriates searching for a job in Brazil. The Brazilian job market has its own specifications, which is why a good preparation is mandatory to enter successfully in this market.
Our workshops will help you to prepare and will give you all the tools to conduct a successful job research.
Our workshops are led by Franco-Brazilian coaches, qualified and specialized on the Brazilian job market.
We provide quality teaching methods made of theory courses and practical exercises.